Go To Top
PLANAQUA aquatic platform offers a wide range of study scales for aquatic ecosystem research, allowing questions of very different nature to be addressed:
- a set of research animal facilities, allowing precise control of environmental variables as well as regular and repeated measurements;
- a set of aquatic mesocosms from several hundred litres to a few cubic metres with strong control of thermal gradients and water mixing;
- a set of aquatic macrocosms consisting of a set of 16 artificial lakes of 750m3 each, strongly instrumented and connected.
Submit a project — Website — Geocatalogue — Localisation
Station de Foljuif du CNRS et de l’ENS, 11, chemin de Buseau, 77140 Saint-Pierre-Lès-Nemours
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.