Go To Top
The Estrées-Mons platform is dedicated to field crops. This site assesses the effect of agricultural practices and their interactions on carbon and nitrogen cycles in the soil-plant-water-atmosphere system. Nitrate leaching, changes in soil organic matter and greenhouse gas emissions (CO2, N2O) are monitored according to the level of nitrogen intensification, export of crop residues, tillage, pulse frequency and nature of rotation. The key question is to understand how the high variability of carbon and nitrogen inputs affects their cycles in more or less intensified systems.
The site provides the following services to scientists:
- An in situ ecosystem experimentation service (8 treatments spread over 30 plots of about 0.5 ha + 2 plots of 4 ha);
- Instrumentation for the long-term monitoring of the environmental parameters of these agroecosystems (soil moisture sensors, soil temperature sensors, automatic chamber for measuring N20 emissions, flow towers for measuring CO2 and H2O emissions (ICOS site labelled associated site), soil water sampling, soil sampling, plant sampling, weather station,...);
- Availability of observed data at plot level, via a database and the availability of samples stored in a sample library.
To learn more about the Estrée-Mons platform and its involvement in the ACBB (Agroecosystems, Biogeochemical Cycles and Biodiversity) system, watch the presentation video.
Submit a project — Website — Geocatalogue — Localisation— Access to data
2 Chaussée Brunehaut
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.