Go To Top
Two services "information systems and databases" support the experimental and analytical platforms of the AnaEE-France infrastructure:
- The BBEES unit (Biodiversity, Ecology, Environment and Societies dataBases), develops the information system for project submission, planning, definition of experimental protocols and management of data and metadata from custom experiments;
- The Eco-Informatics service associated with in natura platforms (ACBB, PRO, OLA, Forest Ecosystems) develops information systems for the management of their data as well as interoperability with the AnaEE-France modelling platforms.
Cookies are short reports that are sent and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer through your browser when it connects to a web. Cookies can be used to collect and store user data while connected to provide you the requested services and sometimes tend not to keep. Cookies can be themselves or others.
There are several types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and use of the various options or services offered by the web as identify the session, allow access to certain areas, facilitate orders, purchases, filling out forms, registration, security, facilitating functionalities (videos, social networks, etc..).
- Customization cookies that allow users to access services according to their preferences (language, browser, configuration, etc..).
- Analytical cookies which allow anonymous analysis of the behavior of web users and allow to measure user activity and develop navigation profiles in order to improve the websites.
So when you access our website, in compliance with Article 22 of Law 34/2002 of the Information Society Services, in the analytical cookies treatment, we have requested your consent to their use. All of this is to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous statistical information such as the number of visitors to our site. Cookies added by Google Analytics are governed by the privacy policies of Google Analytics. If you want you can disable cookies from Google Analytics.
However, please note that you can enable or disable cookies by following the instructions of your browser.